Thursday, February 26, 2009

BSNL Recharge coupon replace

If while scratching your BSNL recharge coupon, the card activation numbers get faded or torn such a way that you cannot guess the activation number, then follow this.
1. Go to the nearest BSNL Exchange and fill a form which is meant for this purpose.
2. You have to fill your name, mobile number, address, and also the name and address of the place from where you bought the recharge coupon.
3. After submitting the form there they will find the activation number for you from the database in a few seconds.
Don't waste your time calling BSNL customer service and getting help. For the same purpose I tried calling BSNL customer service at 9400024365 and the call kept on disconnecting. Sometimes before the representative attends the call and sometimes just after he picks up the call. Finally after few hours of trying I got to speak with a representative.
Share this to a friend

Related Posts :



1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

About Me

India
I am a Software Engineer based in Chennai, India. My hobbies are blogging, driving. You can contact me here, http://sameerbloggs.blogspot.com/2009/03/contact-me.html

Contact Me

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All the information given in this blog is only my ideas and knowledge what I got from internet or other sources. For any interest rate, charges etc check the particular service as the charge might have changed. Regarding the intraday trading tips, this is applicable for that day only and also shouldn't be taken as advice. All the actions taken by you is responsible by you only. Thanks.

Back to TOP