Saturday, May 16, 2009

Parliament election result updates

Parliament election 2009 result as of 1 pm on May 16, 2009

Madurai constituency result
Azhagiri won by 1,40,985 votes difference.
Azhagiri - 431295
ADMK - 290310

In North Chennai DMK won.
P.Chithambaram lost Sivaganga.

In Kanyakumari DMK won.
In Vellore Indian Union Muslim League won.

Tamilnadu
ADMK leads 14
DMK leads 26

DMK contested in 21 seats
Leads - 13
Won - 3

ADMK contested in 23 seats
Leads - 7
Won - 3

Thangabalu trailing by 27000 votes.

Related Posts :



0 comments:

About Me

India
I am a Software Engineer based in Chennai, India. My hobbies are blogging, driving. You can contact me here, http://sameerbloggs.blogspot.com/2009/03/contact-me.html

Contact Me

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All the information given in this blog is only my ideas and knowledge what I got from internet or other sources. For any interest rate, charges etc check the particular service as the charge might have changed. Regarding the intraday trading tips, this is applicable for that day only and also shouldn't be taken as advice. All the actions taken by you is responsible by you only. Thanks.

Back to TOP